This section contains some useful links that may be relevant for the European Community.
- Information on linking research to standardization in ETSI can be found here
- 5G Observatory – the European 5G Observatory provides updates on all of the latest market developments, including actions being undertaken by the private and public sectors, in the field of 5G.
- 5G-IA – The primary objective of the 5G IA is to promote and support European leadership for the development, deployment and evolution of 5G and ensuring a European private voice on 5G.
- 5G-ACIA – A global forum for shaping 5G in the industrial domain. On one platform, various industries from all over the world jointly create a new ICT and OT ecosystem and set the frameworks for a highly attractive emerging market.
- 5GAA – A forum created to connect the telecom industry and vehicle manufacturers to develop end-to-end solutions for future mobility and transportation services.
- 5G Strategic Deployment Agenda for Connected and Automated Mobility – A vision for investing in 5G-ecosystems in the field of Connected and Automated Mobility and identifies the key drivers for accelerating infrastructure roll-out.
- Digital Europe – European trade association representing digitally transforming industries in Europe, defending a regulatory environment that enables European businesses and citizens to prosper from digital technologies.
- Oulu Flagship whitepapers – A set of whitepapers on different technologies for 6G, produced by tge Oulu Flagship project.
China CCSA vertical reports
China CCSA has provided a regular summary of local developments on 5G trials.